Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

War score's total doesn't update

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Apr 23, 2021, 3:08:41 PM

Bug description

While at war with Nubians, occupying their capital and only city, they offer surrender on turn 85.

My war support is 84, so my total of war score available is 184. I want to vassalize them, so I decide to keep on occupying the capital, granting me +1 war score/turn, to eventually reach 90 war support and be able to vassalize them.

In the meantime, I'm sieging and taking Babylon, Nubians' vassal, granting me additional war support, ending up to 98 war support (on turn 88). Though, the total war score available with the Nubians doesn't update to 198, and remains set to 184, preventing me from forcing them to be my vassal.

[Edit] : I can't ransack attached territories to Kerma as well.

Steps to reproduce

Leaving the game and relaunching it doesn't solve the issue.

Reproducibility : 5/5

Expected behavior

I assume total war score to update based on my war support, so going up from 184 to 198 as my war support increases.

Attachment :

War score bug.rar

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
May 1, 2021, 3:11:26 PM

Just a follow-up on the issue I'm facing, I've been able to reproduce the same issue with another playthrough.

I'm at war with Mycenaeans, on the turn they first offer surrender, my war support is 57, granting me 157 War Score to negotiate surrender terms (turn 142).

I keep on fighting their units and taking their last two 2 cities, my war support is now 84 (+11/turn), but the War Score still displays 157 (turn 144).

Savefiles attached.

IncorrectWarScore_144.ctr

IncorrectWarScore_142.ctr

Diagnostics (2021'05'01 @1330'41''937''')p9.html

Player.log

Player-browser.log

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment