Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Religious pressure tooltip shows different numbers based on the order of the nodes clicked before

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 1, 2021, 8:13:37 AM

Summary / Title: Religious pressure tooltip shows different numbers based on the order of the nodes clicked before

Description: When I click a node in the religious screen to see the religious pressure, the pressure numbers are not always the same, in the same turn and without doing anything. The numbers tend to show the correct number with the distance modifier calculated in or the full value of the territory faith output without any modifiers. It seems to based on the order in which I click the nodes without hitting ESC.

Steps to Reproduce: 

1. Open the religious screen
  2. Click on one of the territory circle to show its details
  3. Click on one of the religious pressure number nodes
  4. If  the newly clicked node neighbouring territories religious pressure number changes, click back to the original territory node without hitting ESC or anything else.
  5. The clicked node in the third point should change back to the correct number, but its neighbouring territories religious pressure number are staying on the wrong, changed number
  6. If I hit ESC or simply return to the base religious map mode and click the node again. The numbers will be recalculated with the correct number.

Reproducibility: 4/5

Expected Behavior: All the pressure nodes should recalculate their number each time without starting over from the base religious map mode.

Notes: If I click the node with the wrong number and click back to the original one, it will fix itself.

Attachments:

Before the reproduce steps:

The clicked node in step three:

After clicking back to the original node:

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment