12 years ago
Sep 27, 2012, 12:03:02 AM
prassel wrote:
That makes me think of naughty stuff :O

I don't even want to know. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 27, 2012, 8:53:15 AM
WOW! I was gone for a day and now when I'm back I see all those positive votes! This is amazing!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 27, 2012, 9:32:28 AM
prassel wrote:
That makes me think of naughty stuff :O

Ok, that WASN'T intended! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 27, 2012, 9:34:44 AM
rafael_zaw wrote:
WOW! I was gone for a day and now when I'm back I see all those positive votes! This is amazing!

That is true but sadly some people don't understand us and votes down the suggestion. smiley: frown Let's hope those two negative votes will be the last. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 27, 2012, 10:16:22 AM
I want to play this game so bad, but I won't buy it unless this is fixed. And yeah, I know how it feels to buy a game and not be able to play it because of small UI (I own two Paradox games that are just terrible on high resolution).
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 27, 2012, 10:24:51 AM
rafael_zaw wrote:
I own two Paradox games that are just terrible on high resolution).

Talkin' about Hoi / AoD he? Horrible stuff indeed!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 27, 2012, 10:25:04 AM
rafael_zaw wrote:
I want to play this game so bad, but I won't buy it unless this is fixed. And yeah, I know how it feels to buy a game and not be able to play it because of small UI (I own two Paradox games that are just terrible on high resolution).

Oh yes, I own "Crusader Kings 2" and it's just a terrible game (UI wise). The fonts are small, hard to read and when you report it to Paradox you got a "it's a problem with your hardware" answer (despite many people reporting this). Will never buy a game made by them again! smiley: mad
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 27, 2012, 10:29:53 AM
RonaldUS wrote:
Oh yes, I own "Crusader Kings 2" and it's just a terrible game (UI wise). The fonts are small, hard to read and when you report it to Paradox you got a "it's a problem with your hardware" answer (despite many people reporting this). Will never buy a game made by them again! smiley: mad

Calm down my friend, take 10 deep breaths. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 27, 2012, 10:55:14 AM
Dropfish wrote:
Talkin' about Hoi / AoD he? Horrible stuff indeed!

Exactly those two smiley: angry
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 27, 2012, 11:08:17 AM
RonaldUS wrote:

I absolutely agree with you. I own Hoi and CK2. The games are great at least from game play view. But the UI is horrible. There is so much "under the hood" but the look and feel with bot games is just totally crap.

So i currently play these games only on my 15'' Laptop there it's okay...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 27, 2012, 1:01:20 PM
RonaldUS wrote:

Had the same problems with HoI 3 and the same stupid responses in their forum. Will never, ever support Paradox! smiley: zipper I really hope that Amplitude will fix this problem soon. smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 27, 2012, 4:47:37 PM
Talsar wrote:
I absolutely agree with you. I own Hoi and CK2. The games are great at least from game play view. But the UI is horrible. There is so much "under the hood" but the look and feel with bot games is just totally crap.

So i currently play these games only on my 15'' Laptop there it's okay...

What a small world we live in... smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 28, 2012, 12:26:36 AM
Guys, guys... Just admit that it's your hardware's fault and everything will be ALLLLLLLLRIGHT! lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 28, 2012, 12:29:53 AM
Wr12Teg wrote:
Guys, guys... Just admit that it's your hardware's fault and everything will be ALLLLLLLLRIGHT! lol

NEVER!!! smiley: yell
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment