Make UI / font size scalable to improve readability

I would appreciate that
I don't really care
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Sep 28, 2012, 12:48:27 AM
Wr12Teg wrote:
Guys, guys... Just admit that it's your hardware's fault and everything will be ALLLLLLLLRIGHT! lol

GO AWAY YOU EVIL THING!!! smiley: angry
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 28, 2012, 12:58:11 AM
PrEZeX wrote:
NEVER!!! smiley: yell

RonaldUS wrote:
GO AWAY YOU EVIL THING!!! smiley: angry

THEN, YOU WILL ALL DIE!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! smiley: twisted
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 28, 2012, 9:54:22 AM
RonaldUS wrote:
So many people are supporting this suggestion, it's amazing. smiley: biggrin

Yes, I'm shocked. smiley: biggrin Thank you so much everybody! smiley: approval
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 28, 2012, 10:22:32 AM
prassel wrote:
that's a lot of spamming from you two...

Spamming? What should I do otherwise? Can't play the game so I hang out here on the forums. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 28, 2012, 10:28:47 AM
Guys, did anyone of you tried FTL? Does it work on high resolution monitors? I'm a bit paranoid now.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 28, 2012, 10:29:01 AM
1. I've been thinking about my problem, about the menus not fitting.. would it be easier to make scrollable menus?

2. As for the text problem, adding a font format into the game so that ppl can use their own font size and possibly type... good solution?

3. I still have the problem of the top menu covering the galaxy scale slider, so I still can't zoom out. I've suggested on this thread, moving the bar to the bottom right of the screen.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 28, 2012, 10:32:35 AM
prassel wrote:
that's a lot of spamming from you two...

I'm sorry master, I will not disobey nor irritate you.smiley: stickouttongueower:
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 28, 2012, 10:35:06 AM
rafael_zaw wrote:
Guys, did anyone of you tried FTL? Does it work on high resolution monitors? I'm a bit paranoid now.

Yes, I have it and I must say that it is working just fine on my (2560x1440) display, despite being a indie game...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 28, 2012, 10:38:39 AM
rafael_zaw wrote:

I can just say that the GUI in FTL is far better (bigger) then in ES.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 28, 2012, 11:01:45 AM
elzix wrote:
1. I've been thinking about my problem, about the menus not fitting.. would it be easier to make scrollable menus?

2. As for the text problem, adding a font format into the game so that ppl can use their own font size and possibly type... good solution?

3. I still have the problem of the top menu covering the galaxy scale slider, so I still can't zoom out. I've suggested on this thread, moving the bar to the bottom right of the screen.

You have some good points here ezix. I also think that if the devs gave the possibility to mod UI there would be some talented people changing it to all of our desires. I don't know though if it is even possible and that's why a scalable UI is a good compromise.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 28, 2012, 11:03:44 AM
PrEZeX wrote:
Yes, I have and I must say that it is working just fine on my (2560x1440) display, despite being a indie game. I can really recommend you this addicting little game. smiley: smile

Wr12Teg wrote:
I can just say that the GUI in FTL is far better (bigger) then in ES.

Thanx for your feedback!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment