Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[PC Gamepass/Windows Store] "You were forcibly disconnected from the game" on join/create MP lobby

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Aug 26, 2021, 5:54:10 PM
Astrotek wrote:

This is exactly why you stop pre-purchasing games. I am sick of companies releasing unfinished games with tons of bugs. Why would they try hard to fix issues at this point? They have collected %70-%80 of the money they will earn from this game already. Nobody has those ethical values anymore. 

It appears that they haven't even applied The Turkey Test, so people from some regions of the world (TR, PL, etc.) can't see most of the icons in-game. There are a couple of threads in the forum, and it seems like nobody cares that we can't even play single player of the game. 

chill out, this game got announced 2 years ago, compared to cyberpunk 2077's 8 years ago. also, you can still Play Single Player. of Course we are Angry About the devs never responding to the post, but atleast give them time, they aren't an EA size team.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 27, 2021, 12:57:51 AM
LuccaDSoupLie wrote:

I've put up a network trace and it seems like during the initial black screen the game fetches all the info of the people you follow. Interestingly, it always fetches your own Gamertag last, so if you have more than 15+ people you follow, it does not reach that point as XBL servers throttle your calls. Hence the empty Gamertag and not working MP. That's why new accounts work and old ones with many friends don't. So as a temporary measure, until the devs fix the issue, you could try reducing the number of follows you have (I think anything less than 14 should work). 

Let me know if that fixes it for anyone as that will help AMP address the root cause sooner.

This does not work for everyone. I have attempted this but it failed to let me make a multiplayer game.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 27, 2021, 5:11:07 PM
GuardWestray wrote:
LuccaDSoupLie wrote:

I've put up a network trace and it seems like during the initial black screen the game fetches all the info of the people you follow. Interestingly, it always fetches your own Gamertag last, so if you have more than 15+ people you follow, it does not reach that point as XBL servers throttle your calls. Hence the empty Gamertag and not working MP. That's why new accounts work and old ones with many friends don't. So as a temporary measure, until the devs fix the issue, you could try reducing the number of follows you have (I think anything less than 14 should work). 

Let me know if that fixes it for anyone as that will help AMP address the root cause sooner.

This does not work for everyone. I have attempted this but it failed to let me make a multiplayer game.

you checked follows as well? Those count to

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 27, 2021, 8:46:05 PM

I have the same issue as GuardWrestray, removed follows as well.  It is still an issue even with the workaround for some, though we do seem to be a rare breed.  

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 27, 2021, 9:01:51 PM

For the people that haven't seen The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales's post about what's coming: It is confirmed that the devs are working on a fix for this glitch that gamepass players get booted from playing on multiplayer. 
From what i see there isn't a specific date on when it will be fixed. But they are working on it. So, i know this is hard and i truely feel sorry for every person affected by it, but do have some extra patience. The fix is coming.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 28, 2021, 7:45:11 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, 
The bug should be fixed according to the patch notes: So go wild and show how far you will push humankind against your friends.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 29, 2021, 12:01:17 AM

I saw I had a update for Humankind but nothing was installing when I clicked it. I closed out of the Xbox on PC app, and restarted. Now I had no more update and I could just play, but I was able to join games now! I could also host them. Things seem to be working now!!

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 2, 2021, 6:46:55 PM

For me all i had to do was letting the game through my firewall

hope this helps

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment