Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[PC Gamepass/Windows Store] "You were forcibly disconnected from the game" on join/create MP lobby

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 5:54:20 PM

I was just curious if having it on that drive would fix it, but if you are still having issues then probably not. I know some games on Game Pass prefer that drive for MP. Fallout 76 for example, I also just moved it to my windows drive and I still can't play mp.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 6:33:59 PM

Hey, just a small update:

We're still working on it, and have serious leads to fix the issue. But if you have them, please keep sending your diagnostics files !

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 6:42:43 PM

Actually, if one of you can reproduce the issue, i would REALLY enjoy to get the log found here:  

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Amplitude.Interop.XGP.log.

With your diagnostic file too.

Thanks <3

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 7:14:14 PM

I am experiencing the same issue as well.  

Issue: I can view multiplayer lobbies, but attempting to create my own or join an existing game results in the disconnect error.

Platform:  Xbox Game Pass

XGP.log: This file does not exist.  I've tried searching from the root of both my hard drives, and can't find this file.  I don't even see a hidden file with a similar name.

Fixes attempted: New Xbox Live account, rebooting, resetting network settings, resetting router/modem, trying different ISP, ensuring all ports are forwarded

Diagnostics.zip

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 7:22:35 PM

I've also looked for the file and can't find it. Is it in a different location by chance?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 7:37:06 PM

I can't find the folder either. I only have the folder amplitude studios there

then Humanchild and then Mount and Containers but both are empty.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 7:49:49 PM

Username is Skeksys, Gamertag Skeksys222013

I've tried to find any logs in the Appdata folders which pertain to Humankind and found the player.log which appears to have a number of errors in it relating to the below

Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/AmplitudeSTUDIOS.Humankind_1.1.58.0_x64__sm4da3szdwjfr/Humankind_Data/Mono/PhotonCryptoPlugin
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/AmplitudeSTUDIOS.Humankind_1.1.58.0_x64__sm4da3szdwjfr/Humankind_Data/Mono/PhotonCryptoPlugin.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/AmplitudeSTUDIOS.Humankind_1.1.58.0_x64__sm4da3szdwjfr/Humankind_Data/Mono/PhotonCryptoPlugin
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/AmplitudeSTUDIOS.Humankind_1.1.58.0_x64__sm4da3szdwjfr/Humankind_Data/Mono/libPhotonCryptoPlugin
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/AmplitudeSTUDIOS.Humankind_1.1.58.0_x64__sm4da3szdwjfr/Humankind_Data/Mono/libPhotonCryptoPlugin.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/AmplitudeSTUDIOS.Humankind_1.1.58.0_x64__sm4da3szdwjfr/Humankind_Data/Mono/libPhotonCryptoPlugin

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 7:55:22 PM
Astamarr wrote:

Can you paste your username/gamertag ? 

lastmoomba, no spaces or special characters.  I did try an xbox live name change without success.  Below diagnostic is post-change, and after having rebooted.

Diagnostics2.zip

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 8:18:46 PM

Corruptdjosh is my Gamertag after changing it to try to fix this issue... I am not sure if anyone else has mentioned it but the lobby attempts to load, then fails.. It appears its unable to fetch our gamertags as shown in this screenshot in the upper left that I was able to take before it kicked me.. the teams and everything else loads prior to being disconnected but the name in the upper left never does. . 

To add to this, I have also tried the following : Fixes attempted: New Xbox Live account, rebooting, resetting network settings, resetting router/modem, trying different ISP, ensuring all ports are forwarded, resetting the app through windows apps & features, signing out of Microsoft store and xbox app and launching the game before signing back in, revoking humankind access to xbox then re-allowing access. Also I tried deleting the humankind folder within C:\Users\<Username>\Documents. 

Partial fix for me was to create a new Gamertag and switch profiles to it.. this allowed me to create a lobby, however the friend I was attempting to play with was unable to join it as he was having the same issue and switching gamertags / profiles for him did not work.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 8:43:06 PM
Astamarr wrote:

Actually, if one of you can reproduce the issue, i would REALLY enjoy to get the log found here:  

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Amplitude.Interop.XGP.log.

With your diagnostic file too.

Thanks <3

Diagnostic file attached below.  I'm unable to find anything in my Temp folder with a name anywhere near the file you're looking for.  
Diagnostics (2021'08'19 @1537'25''115''').html

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 8:44:15 PM

In the small chance that a live capture helps at all, heres a ScreenToGif of the issue happening.. I trimmed it down for size restrictions.

[edit providing link as the gif is not posting correctly]

https://media.giphy.com/media/7FsiX8Tt9uh0QlZ65D/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f50763b867548f33f3dde1c1b10dbe4fae152d6f&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 9:28:49 PM

Gamertag - DJShadowmind

Same issues as OP.

Amplitude.Interop.XGP.log does not exist on my system.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 10:20:04 PM

gamertag is Jambi Bum.

The new account work around does work for me. So I can at least play mp games that way, but would like to use my own account obviously.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 10:43:53 PM

Same issue here. Playing through Xbox Game Pass on PC, I get forcibly kicked when trying to join multiplayer. I've managed to get the game to recognize my Xbox profile about 5 out of 50 tries, roughly. I have not found a link between the successful attempts. Sometimes I'm logged beforehand, sometimes not. I've started from the desktop, the Xbox app, and as administrator.

Gamer tag: DawnDragon

There is an Amplitude and Humankind appdata folder that was hidden, but I cannot locate an Amplitude.Interop.XGP.log file there.

I am attaching the last two diagnostics files. In the 1714 file, I was successful in joining multiplayer. In the 1709 file, I was kicked from multiplayer. You can see at around line 19, just before the first warning lines, one shows my gamertag and the other does not.

Diagnostics (2021'08'19 @1709'58''585''').html

Diagnostics (2021'08'19 @1714'40''788''').html

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment